Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Call Me Crazy...

But I LOVE snow! It may be cold and slippery and wet, but it's beautiful. When it falls from the sky it's like little fluffy pieces of Heaven coming down to earth. It places a layer of magic on everything, and makes everything beautiful and pure, even if only for a little while. That's all. :)

Anyway, I have failed to post anything about my semester really, so I decided I should at least post something, so here you go:


That's me with 60% of my roommates, Breanna, Tia, and Erica, from left to right. We're great buds, and we have crazy fun all the time! Maybe too much... My other two great roomies are Jules and Caitlin, but somehow I don't have any pics with them yet. Hmmm...

i have an obsession with cheese... aka queso. ^.^ ME GUSTA MUCHO! (*My roommate is psycho...)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

And adorable you do look! So glad you are having a good semester! Love you

Taralyn said...

Yay fun roomies!