Friday, February 17, 2012

Why I love my job...

Snow-topped pine trees...


The occasional  opportunity to  play with my nieces...







Sweeping views of majestic mountains...



My amazingly close proximity to  EIGHT different temples...







(I've only had a chance to visit SLC, Provo, and Mt. Timpanogos so far, but before we leave we're hoping to also hit Draper, Jordan River, Oqquirh Mountain, Manti, and maybe? Bountiful.)

The amazing ladies who make my job and my life in Utah not only bearable, but fun...


...and finally, perfect opportunities to play with my new camera and pretend I'm somewhat decent... :)

2 comments:

The Clarks said...

gorgeous pictures of the temples!! i love those. and very cool that you got to see hadley, madison, and katelyn!

Tiffany said...

Yay! I just love it when you update! I love the new background it looks great! I am so glad you are having fun! It's about time you had roomies you love :O) I am so glad you got to see the girls too. It looked like they had so much fun! I wish we could have spent more time up there. Manti - yes - you must visit Manti - how about tomorrow? :)